Learn how to raise more money for your charity from your website.
Download your free e-book today.
BT recently announced the closure of MyDonate, their proprietary platform for processing donations for charities. The company cites the availability of “lots of platforms to raise money for your chosen charity or cause” as their reason for closure, as the space has become more competitive in recent years.
Donation handling software is becoming increasingly sophisticated. It’s no longer enough to just add a donation button that links up to PayPal, as charities look to integrate the donation process more into their customer experience.
At Charity Box we understand this. That’s why our platform provides integrated donation forms that can be added to any page, and importantly, includes the features charities need most:
- Let donors easily claim Gift Aid
- Process one-off and recurring donations
- Seamlessly integrate donation forms anywhere on your website
- Let users create their own fundraising pages complete with donation forms
- Integrate with various payment gateways such as Stripe and GoCardless
Our solution also takes no commission, and the only fees that apply are levied by your selected payment gateway.