Charity SEO Training
Learn the core principles of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how you can utilise common best practices to get more visitors to your website and more supporters for your charity.
In this half-day session learn the key principles of search engine optimisation (SEO) and how you can use best practices to get more visitors to your charity’s website. Learn how to produce interesting content that engages readers, how to generate a buzz around your organisation as well as some of the more technical aspects of SEO.
What will you learn from this training?
This is a half-day session and your key takeaways will be:
- Get a “beginner’s guide” overview of SEO
- Learn about the tips, tricks and software as used by industry professionals
- Understand how you can make SEO work for your organisation
- Learn how to measure the impact of your SEO
- Ultimately, understand how you can start getting the most out of your website and marketing campaigns.
Who is this training for?
The session is ideal for those who produce website content, work in social media or run charity marketing campaigns. Trustees and senior staff may also be keen to learn more about what SEO means to their organisation.
Register your interest in this event using the form on this page.